Most insurance policies provide coverage for Chiropractic Health Care.
We will be glad to verify your coverage with your insurance carrier. We accept many insurance plans. Here are some of the more common ones:
- Aetna | Ameriplan | Anthem | Automobile Accident/Personal Injury | Beech Street
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield | Care Trust | Choice Care | CIGNA | First Health
- Guardian | Healthnet | HNA | Kaiser | Landmark | Medicare | Motion Picture Health and Welfare
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) | SAG/Aftra | United Healthcare | Your car insurance information
New Patient Forms
Welcome to Thorburn Chiropractic and Wellness Center. We look forward to having you in our office very soon and helping you to be healthy, pain-free and enjoying all of your favorite things in life.
Give us a call at (818) 841-1313 so we can help guide you to the best set of New Patient Forms to print out and complete before coming in for your first appointment.
Here are the categories of New Patient forms:
Patient with Motion Picture Insurance, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Cigna, Aetna, United
Patients without Insurance
Patients with Personal Injury/Auto Accident
Patients with Landmark Insurance
Patients with American Specialty Health Plan Insurance
Patients with Optum Health Care or American Chiropractic Network Insurance
Auto Accidents –
What you need to bring.
If you’re looking for a great chiropractor to help you heal and get you pain-free after a car accident, you’ve come to the right place. Here is what to bring with you when you come, in order to help us get you all the care you need:
- Your car insurance information
- The car insurance information from the other partyYour health insurance information
- The police report if there is one
- Your lawyer’s name and contact info, if you have one. If you don’t have a personal injury lawyer and would like someone to represent you, we can refer you to several experienced accident attorneys.
- Any x-rays or examination reports, if you went to an emergency room.