60 Second Vitamin C
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that your body cannot produce on its own. In an ideal world, we would all eat a diet rich in vitamin C with citrus fruits, vegetables with their skins, and more.
But we don’t live in an ideal world. To ensure we have enough vitamin C for our bodies to function at their best, most of us need to take supplements.
What does vitamin C do?
• Supports and promotes normal immune system response functions.
• Promotes a healthy vascular system through support of the body’s natural collagen-synthesis processes.
• Supports healthy bone tissue.
• Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity.
• Supports the adrenal glands.
See how important vitamin C is? Are you getting enough in your diet? Is that supplement you picked up at the market beneficial? Are you taking too much or too little, or even in a form you can digest?
We can answer these questions for you, as well as providing non-invasive Nutrition Response Testing that will assess your personal supplement needs. Ask about it when you schedule your next appointment.
Dr. Thorburn is a Registered Nurse and a Doctor of Chiropractic. She also has advanced training in nutrition. Take advantage of her 46 years of experience!