60 Second Five Traits of a Good Chiropractor
At Thorburn Chiropractic & Wellness Center, we offer a highly personalized approach to patient care. We work with you to develop a health care program that fits your individual needs and expectations.
Here are five traits to look for when choosing a Chiropractor:
1. They listen to you and your needs. Not everyone wants the same things from their doctor. A good Chiropractor lets you tell them what you need and want.
2. They practice safe techniques. There are many techniques, but not all of them are safe, especially for the very young and those over 50.
3. They order testing when appropriate. X-rays, MRIs, CTs and referrals to other health practitioners if needed, should be a part of the Chiropractor’s protocol.
4. They are well educated. Education in other health practices is a bonus!
5. They use other methods of care when needed. Therapy, acupuncture, massage, nutrition, exercise, etc. may need to be added to your treatment program to get great results.
Give us a call. We look forward to getting you on the road to great health!
Dr. Thorburn is a Registered Nurse and a Doctor of Chiropractic. She also has advanced training in nutrition. Take advantage of her 46 years of experience!